Welcome to Montrail's Product Photography Library. We offer both Hi-Resolution (300 dpi) and Lo-Resolution (72 dpi, 500 px width web-ready) images for download.
Locating the right image is easy - just follow these simple steps!
1) The upper tabs will limit your selection to a particular season. Click on the season for which you need images.
2) The columns you see are sortable. Simply click on the header words to resort the table in a way that best suits your work style. For instance, clicking on the header marked "Style" will sort the table by Style Id numbers. Clicking on the header marked "Name" will sort the table alphabetically by name. You get the idea. Clicking the same header a second time will reverse the alphabetical order.
3) Once you find the footwear style you want, click on it.
4) On the right side, you will see an icon image of the shoe. That's a visual indicator to help you verify that you've selected the correct style. Below the picture you will see "Hi-Res" and "Lo-Res" links. These links correspond to different views of the footwear. If images are available for footwear that comes in more than one color, the links will be proceeded by the color name.
5) Internet Explorer users: simply right-click (ctrl-click Mac) the link you want and select "Save Target As..." For Firefox users, the menu option will read "Save Link As..."
That's it! You're Done. If you have any troubles, feel free to contact us!